Sales Executive available - Photographic equipment trainer & Engineer - imaging - technically minded
Salary expectation: £30,000 plus
Male candidate living in Buckinghamshire - extremely personable and very customer service focused. Recently been made redundant and now seeking a medical sales role - customer interfacing role.
Has completed Operating Theatre Course and passed.
Self motivated, ambitious, and highly experienced and Professional Medical/ Photographic Trainer & Engineer. With over 25 year’s commercial experience. He can offer you a broad experience in technical roles as an Engineer and in IT support. He has progressed to become a successful Technical Trainer and Sales professional.
- The theatre environment & team, Sterile field, Handwashing, To scrub or not to scrub, Waste management, Confidentiality, Clinical trials, Loan equipment, Traceability, Field safety notices, Health & Safety, Zones for access & Adverse incident reporting.
- Microsoft A+ (and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows NT4, 2k, XP, Vista, 7)
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw, Lotus Notes, Acrobat Reader
- PC Network set up, maintenance and repair support. Hardware/Software fault diagnoses and repair. Remote, telephone and on site support.
- Understanding to trainer level of C41, E6, B/W and RA4 Photographic Processes
February 2011 ~ Present: Photographic Company
Field Sales Territory Manager
- Responsible for the sale of high value, high end photographic & digital equipment.
- Identifying new markets and bringing new business to the company.
- Maintaining relationships within our existing customer database via telephone, site visits, cold calling & online media campaigns.
- Negotiating the trade-in of second hand equipment.
- Arranging finance & leasing with the client.
- Attending trade shows in order to promote & create awareness of our photographic products.
August 1998 ~ December 2011: Noritsu UK Ltd
Sales, Service Team and Customer Support Supervisor
- Responsible for the sale & installation of a range of professional wholesale photographic printing & processing equipment.
- Identifying the needs of new and existing clients.
- Arranging finance if required.
Gained the extra responsibility of becoming part of the Service Team in 2002 Troubleshooting and Maintenance role
- Installation of new equipment to the client’s specification,
- Conducting training sessions for the client
- Providing them with 1st line telephone and remote support.
- Dispatch an engineer to site, or attend myself if my team are unable to fix.
If you would like more information about this candidate contact Julie of Promed Recruitment on 0845 6031807 or 07732 382110
Contact including your CV and quoting reference 0207 or telephone us on 0845 603 1807.